Cardbox press kit
TLDR: Make 3D boxes for marketing and visualization fast and easy. Does in seconds what takes Photoshop 30 minutes. For Mac, $45 with a free demo to try all the features.
What is Cardbox and for whom?
Designed for both graphic designers and marketing/product people, Cardbox is the best and easiest way to create beautiful 3D renders of boxes. By using a simple interface to select sides in the loaded design, the 3D model is automatically generated ready to be rendered. What usually takes 30 minutes in Photoshop can be done in 30 seconds in Cardbox!
Need to talk? Email me at email@example.com.
- Drag and drop image in any format including psd and pdf
- Just one input file - no need to split the design into images for every side
- Dimensions are automatically adjusted based on designs
- Adjust the box in seconds, with live preview
- Snap to align tool for easy adjustment
- Renders in high resolution
- Preserve layout while changing designs
- Adjust bevel, material's gloss and shadow
- Enter dimensions directly in inches, cm, mm or pixels
- Supports dark mode in macOS Mojave
Cardbox is competitively priced at $45 or regional equivalent.
Available for macOS 10.12 and later. Windows version in the works.DOWNLOAD DEMO BUY ON MAC APP STORE
Who made Cardbox?
Piotr Knapczyk, independent developer from Kraków, Poland.
How does it work?
Want to rehost the video? Click here to download the file. You can also use YouTube's embed feature.
How does it look like?
Embedded in high resolution. Click to download.
How do resulting renders look like?
GET IN TOUCH NOW